Grant-in-Aid Schemes for NGO
Government of India
Department of Culture - NGO Funding / Grant Schemes
1. Building and equipment grants to NGO / voluntary cultural organisations
2. Grants in aid to NGO / Societies for development and maintenance of National Memorials
3. Promotion & strengthening of Regional and Local Museums
4. Preservation and development of the cultural heritage of the Himalayas
5. Promotion and dissemination of tribal / folk art and culture
6. Development of Buddhist-Tibetan culture and art
7. Financial assistance to voluntary organisations for celebration of centenaries of important personalities
8. Financial assistance for setting up of Multipurpose Complex including those for children
9. Senior/Junior Fellowships in new areas related to Culture
10. Financial assistance to persons distinguished in Letters, Arts and such other Walks of life who may be in indigent circumstances and their dependents
11. Financial assistance to professional groups and individuals for specified performing art projects
12. Award of Senior/Junior Fellowship to outstanding artists in the field of performing, literary and plastic arts scheme
Ministry of Environment and Forests - NGO Funding / Grant Schemes
1. Various Grants-In-Aid Scheme for NGOs.
· Scheme of Assistance to VOs for the Welfare of Other Backward Classes
· Deendayal Disabled Rehabilitation Scheme
· An Integrated Programme for Older Persons
· Scheme for Prevention of Alcoholism and Substance (Drugs) Abuse
· Assistance to VOs for General Grant in Aid in the field of Social Defence.
- Science & Technology Application for Rural Development (STARD)
- Science & Technology Application for Weaker Sections (STAWS)
- Science & Technology for Women
Women Related Schemes
- For Construction/Expansion of Hostel Building for Working Women (WWH).
- Short Stay Home For Women and Girls (SSH)
- Revised SWADHAR Guidelines
· STEP (Support to Training and Employment Programme for Women)
· Stree Shakti Puraskaar
Children Related Schemes
- Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS)
- Balika Samriddhi Yojana (BSY)
- Kishori Shakti Yojana (KSY)
- Nutrition Programme for Adolescent Girls (NPAG)
- Early Childhood Education for 3-6 Age Group Children Under the Programme of Universaliation of Elementary Education.
· Scheme for welfare of Working Children in need of Care and Protection
· Rajiv Gandhi National Creche Scheme For the Children of Working Mothers
- Statewise List of creches under Rajiv Gandhi National Creche Scheme
- Draft Comprehensive Scheme for Prevention of trafficking and Resue, Rehabilitation and Re-integration of Victims of Trafficking and Commercial Sexual Exploitation Budget
- Pilot Project to combat the trafficking of Women and Children for commercial sexual exploitation under the sanction of tradition.
- in Source Area -Budget Allocation
- in Destination Area -Budget Allocation
- in Traditional Area -Budget Allocation
- General Grant-in-Aid Scheme in the field of Women and Child Development.
Food and Nutrition Schemes - NGO Funding / Grant Schemes
· Nutrition Education and Training though Community Food & Nutrition Extension Units (CFNEUS)
Other Schemes - NGO Funding / Grant
- Grant-in-Aid for Research, Publication and Monitoring
- Family Counselling Centre Scheme
- For Educational Work for Prevention of Atrocities on Women.
- Organisational Assistance to Voluntary Organisations.
- Other Programmes
Central Social Welfare Board (CSWB) - NGO Funding / Grant Schemes
The Central Social Welfare Board provides funding to VOs for implementation of a variety of programmes for the benefit of women, children and disadvantaged groups. The Board is currently funding VO's under the following schemes:
· Mahila Mandals
· Family Counseling Centers
· Short Stay Homes
· Awareness Generation Program
· Condensed courses of Education for Women
CAPART has initiated some new programmes viz.
· Nodal NGO
SUDESH KUMAR FOUNDATION
- http://fcra.ozg.in -